Thursday, July 19, 2012

SUMMER ROAD TRIPPIN.

The hunk & I are leaving in a couple of weeks to embark on an adventure that I have been dreaming about for what seems like forever.  An Alabama>Arizona road trip, with quite a few planned stops along the way. My very best friend is getting married in what looks like the most beautiful place I've ever seen. The pictures take your breath away. I guess I will know what it looks like for real very soon!
After the wedding, I am finally going to get to check a big one off my bucket list: the Grand Canyon. I've wanted to see the Grand Canyon since I was a child. Seems like I would've gotten around to that by now, but it just hasn't happened. The hunk one upped my idea of visiting the Grand Canyon with "let's camp there for a couple of days". Done. Deal. There are a couple of other possible "bucket list check offs" still up for discussion, as the official plan hasn't been totally finalized. We shall see!
Where have you guys been this summer? Where are you going? Link me to your blog posts with pictures!
Cheers,
Savannah Marie
P.s. There are some super awesome vintage auctions ending tonight at EBV! Check them out here.

photosources: A,B, C, D, E

2 comments:

Pamela / Market Publique said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats on the blog redesign, it looks fantastic! And the roadtrip sounds so fun!!!! I hope one day I'll get to see the grand canyon too.
xo

Savannah Marie said...

Thanks, Pamela!