Sunday, July 1, 2012

SOME PRETTY THINGS.

I like to reserve Sundays for my "some pretty things" posts because Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Sometimes we have the girls and sometimes they are with their other parents. Sometimes the hunk is away with the band, but usually not. Usually, he's home & we get to do things that we don't usually get around to during the week. I like to go to the river or the farmer's market or stay at home and try out new recipes or do crafty things. Sometimes we catch a Sunday afternoon movie. Whatever we do, Sundays are all about being together around here...and I love that.
Here are some pretty things that made me smile today.
Cheers,
Savannah Marie

photosources: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the bed spread in that last photo :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Sophie said...

Hi there, new follower and i am in LOVE with your blog! I love posts like this^ so inspiring. Hope you get a chance to visit my lil' corner of the internet!
www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com