Sunday, July 22, 2012

CHANGES + INSPIRATION.

It's going to be an interesting end of summer/intro to fall around these parts. There are some changes about to take place at EBV & we are pretty excited. We're going to take some time off at the beginning of August, go on a much needed vacation & come back halfway through August with a new look, some new models, & of course, some killer new vintage.

I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. I'm constantly looking for ways to grow & change...in my own life, in my relationship with the hunk & the kids, and in my business. When things get stagnant, I get antsy (& admittedly, a little irritable). I feel like this upcoming road trip out west may be exactly what I need to find the inspiration I'm looking for. Stay tuned, ladies. Shit's about to get exciting.

Cheers,
Savannah Marie

photosources: A, B, C, D, E.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

love these photos! such great bohemian inspiration!

xoxo,
Shaina <3

http://avantgarbx.blogspot.com/

Savannah Marie said...

thank you!